Stretching East to West from the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans and offering everything from Arctic Wilderness in the North to mountain treks, scenic train journeys and sophisticated city living Canada is the world’s second largest country.
Whatever your interests there is so much to see and do in this amazing country.
Do you want to ski, spot wild bears, watch pods of whales, visit glaciers, Heli-hike in the mountains or stay in a remote lodge? You can do it all in Canada’s pristine wilderness!
If you prefer urban living and culture you can explore the vibrant music and art, architecture and history in French or English-speaking cities.
Or perhaps you’d like a bit of each?
Here’s just a sample of what’s on offer in the Rockies:
- For a holiday of a lifetime go Gold Leaf on the Rocky Mountaineer train journey
- Definitely stay at Lake Louise – one of the most photographed lakes with its Glacier backdrop
- For shoppers- a stroll along Banff Avenue in the town of Banff, Alberta, is a must!
- Knight Inlet is a great place to see one of the largest concentrations of grizzly bears.
Tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll arrange it for you.
See a sample itinerary in Canada
United States Of America
West Coast, USA, is a delightful mix of some of the best of America: beaches, wildly diverse scenery, city life, history and culture.
An absolute must is Arizona’s awe inspiring Grand Canyon – you have to be there to get a sense of its scale! But then there’s the pull of the beach life of California’s miles of Pacific coastline, white sandy beaches and roaring surf, stretching from laid-back San Francisco, home of artists, musicians, writers and numerous cultures all in one compact city, all the way south to San Diego.
For a taste of city life there is bustling Los Angeles, the heart and home of the film world and Hollywood and a bit further to the beautiful harbour city of San Diego, with its 1,400 acres of landscaped grounds and many museums in the city centre, and home to the world famous SeaWorld.
A day trip inland into Nevada and you taste the delights of the Mojave Desert and of Las Vegas. How’s that for variety!!
The West Coast is a great place with something to suit everyone in the family – where you can sample the delights of Disneyworld, take a tour of Universal Studios and go for a complete contrast in the wilds of California’s Yosemite National Park, with its giant Redwood trees, and a house boat on Lake Powell all in a few days!
Tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll arrange it for you
Top Tips for a memorable West Coast USA holiday
- It is mandatory for all travellers to complete a travel authorisation (ESTA) prior to travelling to the USA. see: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
- California is one of the sunniest states in the USA, so it’s possible to travel there all year round
- Upgrade your flights to world traveller plus from £395 and make your journey more comfortable
- Take a helicopter or fixed wing flight over the Canyon to get the full sense of this vast and unique place
- Swim with the bottle-nosed dolphins at SeaWorld, San Diego, or learn to feed the white Beluga whales (limited to a few guests per day)
See a sample itinerary on the West Coast