Savanna is an exclusive 5-star lodge that prides itself on attention to detail and exceptional levels of service and is one of those little gems that encompasses the very essence of an ‘Out of Africa’ camp.
Situated in the world renowned Sabi Sand Game reserve bordering the famous Kruger Park, Savanna lodge boasts some of the best highly trained guides with vast knowledge of the African bushveld where the emphasis is on the safari experience
The central facilities of Savanna include; a swimming pool, lounge bar, loft area and boma – all overlooking the floodlit waterhole. Here there is a warm friendly atmosphere where guests can enjoy a traditional African meal and enjoy the fine hospitality and service of the very attentive and close-knit team of friendly staff
Savanna offers a unique experience with a very personal service ensuring, from the moment you arrive, you will feel part of the Savanna ‘family’
- Located in Sabi Sands reserve
- 1.5 hrs domestic flight (from international flight) and 30 mins by road
- 9 luxurious suites some with private plunge pool
- Free activities: Game drives, walking, bird watching
- Swimming pool
- Full Board dining
- Free WI-FI: In all villas and sports centre
- Wi-Fi internet access
Why Choose The Savanna Lodge for your South African Wedding?
Savanna offers a very romantic setting with a fantastic backdrop of the African bush. You have the opportunity of getting married on the sun deck in the lounge, in a clearing in the bush or by the swimming pool with a view of the waterhole – whichever you chose you will be spoilt by Savanna’s attention to detail.
Savanna Wedding package
- Legal documents
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- Extra flowers
- Small wedding cake
- Sparkling wine for the couple
- Package price from £500
Why Choose The Savanna Lodge for Your South African Honeymoon?
Awarded Five Stars by the South African Tourist Council
- Big Five Game plus spot Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hippo, Crocodile and an abundance of game and bird species
- Uncover a wealth of information about tribal customs and rituals with your own locally born tracker
- Private spa treatments in your own room*
Enhance your honeymoon experience:
- Explore outside Kruger National Park visiting Blyde River Canyon, Gods Window and Pilgrims Rest.*
- Fly to the beautiful islands of Mauritius – for the perfect honeymoon retreat*
- Visit a Shangaan village – see the local schools, the healer and learn about the culture and cuisine*
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the elephant sanctuary*
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon Flights also available*
*An additional charge may apply – please enquire.
These tented suites offer the ultimate romantic experience with their draped ceiling interiors and pretty muted lighting plus some have their own private plunge pools too. Enjoy Southern Africa at its best with the ultimate Safari package. Big Five Game Safaris with the most dedicated rangers. Each trip into the bush is unique with never more than two vehicles on site per sighting. Marvel at the splendour of an African sunset and afterwards watch wildlife at the floodlit waterhole.
Savanna Lodge, South Africa
The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss. – unknown