The internationally acclaimed Royal Malewane offers some of the most luxurious safari accommodation that a private game reserve has to offer.
Situated in Thorneybush reserve on the western fringe of the Kruger National Park, this intimate, boutique-style safari lodge is set amongst a canopy of indigenous acacia and lantern bush trees where, from the balcony of the main building, you will often see giraffes drinking from the private waterhole.
World class cuisine is the order of the day at Royal Malewane, with all meals and local beverages included. The award winning chef is on hand to cater for all your preferences or special requests, be it a dietary requirement, a pre packed bush breakfast or a gourmet dinner under starlight in the boma.
You must also take full advantage of the Royal Malewane Spa where this sanctuary for the senses in the heart of wildest Africa offers guests an indoor, outdoor, or completely private treatment in the privacy of your own room.
The Royal Malewane is an exclusive getaway for those who value privacy and personalised service in one of the most game-rich areas of South Africa
- Located in Thorneybush game reserve
- 1.5hrs domestic flight(from international flight)and 10mins by road
- 8 Luxury Suites
- All game activities
- Full-board including local drinks
- Complimentary mini bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private pools
- Moulton Brown Toiletries
- Gym, 25m pool & Spa
Why Choose The Royal Malewane for your South African Wedding?
Be whisked away by your guide to the wedding site of your choice: a clearing in the bush, from the balcony overlooking the watering hole from where a minister, arranged by Royal Malewane, will perform your ceremony – what a fabulous part of the world to tie the knot!
Royal Malewane Wedding Package
- Minister for the ceremony including preparation and processing of all legal documents.
- South African sparkling wine and canapés after the wedding ceremony
- Stylish wedding cake
- Flowers for the ceremony table, bridal bouquet and buttonhole for the groom
- A complimentary upgrade to either the Royal or the Malewane Suite subject to availability (excluding private services of the chef, butler, masseuse and ranger).
Package price from £1200
Why Choose The Royal Malewane for Your South African Honeymoon?
Best Safari Camp Spa as voted for by the Good Safari Guide (UK)
- With over 250 different species of wild birds – it’s perfect for photographers and enthusiasts
- Health & Beauty Award winning Spa with Gym and pool – for the ultimate in relaxation
- A vast array of luxury treatments available – massage, aromatherapy, skin care and hydrotherapy
- Rejuvenate after a day in the wild with your own outdoor, palatial spa bath – with therapeutic Vichy Shower
Enhance your honeymoon experience:
- Explore outside Kruger National Park visiting Pilgrims Rest, Gods Window and Blyde River Canyon.*
- Fly to the beautiful islands of the Indian Ocean – for the perfect honeymoon retreat*
*An additional charge may apply – please enquire.
View an abundance of game in their natural environment, the Big Five i.e. Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. We’ll tailor your game viewing to your own specific requirements with local rangers in open land rovers or even on foot. Your experienced ranger can even teach you to navigate by the stars.
“To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.” – Karen Sunde