The luxury Banyan Tree Seychelles provides a real taste of paradise
Hidden amongst unspoilt talcum powder beaches and flanked by the swaying Takamaka trees and lush tropical forest, this idyllic tropical paradise can’t fail to tantalise you. Like all Banyan Tree resorts there is an element of Asian-style serenity and the spa is a sanctuary where you can pamper yourself with a wide variety of therapeutic treatments surrounded by the sights and sounds of the peaceful ocean.
Each of the three types of villas all have their very own wooden deck. Choose from the Hillside Pool villas, Beach Front Spa pool villas and the superb Presidential villa – all have glorious views. Each also has its own private swimming pool – some with private outdoor jet pool – high sloping ceilings, airy veranda and stunning colonial ‘plantation’ decor.
The three restaurants offer fine Creole dining at Chez Lamar, creative Thai food at the ‘Saffron’ and something for all international favours at the Au Jardin d’Epices restaurant.
Bayan Tree Seychelles, is a fantastic luxurious treat for those searching for some well deserved time out!
- Located in beautiful Intendance Bay
- Transfer 30 minutes from Mahé
- 60 Stunning pool villas
- The finest cuisine with 3 restaurants
- Bed & Breakfast
- Activities: Watersports & Gym
- World famous Banyan Spa
- Wireless & wired internet access
- Hotel Catamaran available for guests to enjoy
Why Choose The Banyan Tree for your Seychelles Wedding?
Banyan Tree Seychelles pride themselves on their reputation for warm, world-class service, and the little touches that make the difference. Wedding ceremonies can be arranged on the beach or from your private villa, but whatever you decide you will always have stunning views of the ocean.
Eternity Wedding Package
- Fruit Basket upon arrival
- Decorated Wedding Venue
- Civil Status and Administration Fees included
- Choice of a Banyan Tree Signature Ceremony
- One-tier cake
- Banyan Tree personalized programs
- Posy for the bride and button hole for the groom
- Banyan Tree framed wedding certificate
- Personalised wedding coordinator on stand-by
- Master of ceremony (if required)
- Complimentary pressing of wedding garments
- Service of 2 witnesses (if required)
- Service of one waiter for the wedding ceremony
- Photographer (75 digital shots on 2 CD ROMs and stills)
- Branded Champagne for arrival and wedding toast
- Champagne breakfast after wedding night
- Intimate Monument turndown with champagne
- Free upgrade on wedding night to a upper category of villa (subject to availability) and surprise wedding gift
Package price from £1400
Why Choose The Banyan Tree for your Seychelles Honeymoon?
- This resort is amongst the Top 10 Honeymoon Hotels Worldwide 2009 as voted for by The World’s Best Hotels.
- Private Pool – with unimpeded views of the Indian Ocean
- Incredible Spa – enjoy a side by side massage
- 47 foot state of the art catamaran – explore crystal clear waters and deserted white sandy beaches with your own personal Chef
- Gourmet picnic hamper – take the luxury of the Banyan Tree with you on your day out
- The Banyan Tree in our view is quite simply the best hotel on Mahé. With villas boasting their own private pools and unimpeded views of the Indian Ocean or a delightfully secluded garden – so perfect for a honeymoon you’ll never want to leave your room!
As well as the fabulous three restaurants at Banyan Tree why not chose to dine in the luxury of your own villa, even a special barbecue can be arranged for that romantic night in.
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. – Ivan Panin