Leopard Hills is an exclusive safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sands Game Res
erve, bordering the famous Kruger National Park where people all over the worl
d are drawn to the alluring wilderness and stunning wildlife.
The luxurious Leopard Hills lodge is perched high in the forest canopy, overlooking a natural waterhole and savannah countryside which is home to some amazing game. The main lodge has a large pool and an elegant lounge and dining area and the outside Boma provides a unique evening dining experience eating out under the stars.
The eight glass fronted suites are generously spacious and are elegantly furnished with stylish safari furniture. They each have a large double bed, an inviting lounge area with comfortable couch and ottoman and breathtakingly romantic bathrooms with double indoor and outdoor showers. The suites all have overhead fans and air-conditioning plus come complete with their own private plunge pool and sundeck, offering spectacular views of the African bushveld and beyond.
Sabi sands has an abundance of big game and Leopard Hills has some of the most experienced, professional and knowledgeable rangers who will conduct early morning and late afternoon/evening game drives in open landrovers in search of elephant, lion, rhino, and the elusive leopard too.
- Located in Sabi Sands reserve
- 1.5hrs domestic flight (from international flight) and 30mins by road
- 8 luxurious suites with private plunge pool and sun deck
- Free activities: Game drives, walking, bird watching, swimming
- Full Board dining
- Facilities: Plunge pool, spa, TV area, wireless internet and gym
Why Choose Leopard Hills Lodge, Kruger Park for your South Africa Wedding?
At Leopard Hills you get to choose whether your wedding ceremony takes place on the secluded pool deck, at the lodge or overlooking a vibrant waterhole. The property portrays the ultimate in luxury and romantic charm, combined with the priceless gift of privacy.
Leopard Hills Wedding Package
- Minister for the ceremony including preparation and processing of all legal documents.
- Wedding ceremony on the secluded pool deck at the lodge, overlooking a vibrant waterhole.
- Witnesses at the ceremony (Leopard Hills staff).
- South African sparkling wine for the couple.
- Local flowers for the ceremony table, bridal bouquet, groom’s corsage, pole flowers and cake arrangement flowers.
- Single layer wedding cake of your choice.
- 30 minute massage for bride and groom.
- Pressing of bride and groom’s garments.
- Wedding turn down.
- Wedding gift for the bridal couple, courtesy of Leopard Hills.
- The use of your own personal wedding co-ordinator, who is on hand at all times to make your stay just that more memorable and relaxing.
Package price from £1250
Why Choose Leopard Hills Lodge, Kruger Park for your South Africa Honeymoon?
Awarded by Hello Magazine Best Views from a pool in the World
- Best rangers in the business – get up close and personal on walking Safaris
- Private Spa treatments – in the comfort of your own suite
- Sundowner – Experience sunset drinks in the African bush
- Dine under the stars by fireside – experience the sights and sounds of Africa at night
Enhance your honeymoon experience:
- Combine your stay and experience the wonders of Cape Town & The Garden Route.*
- Fly to the beautiful islands of the Indian Ocean – for the perfect honeymoon retreat*
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon Flights also available*
*An additional charge may apply please enquire.
With your own private plunge pool you can enjoy the outstanding views of the bushveld. There are also private Spa treatments available in your room and plenty of additional excursions including a flight to the beautiful Indian Ocean islands allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds, plus we recommend you try the visit to Cape Town and the Garden Route. For some real VIP luxury how about a helicopter ride over the Blyde River Canyon?
“We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni