A world of abundant wildlife, awe-inspiring mountain ranges and stunning landscapes: Africa promises a truly emotive journey, with sights, sounds and smells that will engage all of your senses and leave you with life-long memories.
Perfect for intrepid explorers, adventurous families and honeymooners, Africa is home to the greatest collection of wildlife on earth: see the Big Five wandering the plains or witness the Great Migration of wildebeest in the famous Masai Mara or Serengeti. Why not combine your safari adventure with a relaxing stay on one of the heavenly beaches in Kenya or Zanzibar, Mauritius or the Seychelles with their palm-adorned coasts and crystal-clear waters? There’s never a bad time to visit the continent, with its year-round sunshine, and plenty of iconic sights to see during your trip; from the roaring Victoria Falls to Mount to mount Kilimanjaro. Africa’s natural wonders and breath-taking vistas are sure to touch your soul and within minutes of starting your adventure you will forget the rest of the world…
We have travelled extensively throughout Africa and suggest a conversation to work out the best destination to suit your expectations, aspirations and budget as there are so many choices of place to stay and things to recommend you do – we have a few little gems up our sleeve that are always a winner with our clients!
Here are a few Highlights to whet your appetite:
- Witness the Great Annual Migration in Kenya and Tanzania
- Brave the Devil’s Pool at the edge of Victoria Falls
- Take a hot air balloon at sunrise in the Masai Mara
- Go on a walking safari in Zambia
- Take a drive along the scenic Garden Route in South Africa
- Explore Botswana by Horseback or by Mokoro (type of canoe)
- Sleep under the stars, in a tree house on a private game reserve
- Get up close and personal with the Gorillas in Rwanda or Uganda
- See the stunning views from Table Mountain or Mount Kilimanjaro
- Visit Blyde River Canyon (third biggest in the world) and experience an elephant interaction
A Few Top Tips
If you visit the Masai Mara a hot air balloon us a must! From 60 metres above you will get the most amazing view of Elephants grazing and giraffes eating, followed by a champagne breakfast in the bush. Something you will always remember!
Check your passports have at least 6 months validity of them and check with your GP in good time what inoculations you may require
Make sure you have a good camera and a spare storage card and that everyone has their own pair of binoculars.
Don’t forget to take an extension cable, and plenty of chargers for you your phone, camera, IPad and any other electrical items – there’s nothing worse than running out of battery in your camera just when you spot one of The Big 5!